LAB OTV Configuration
Task: Configuration the following OTV task so that HOST1 can ping to HOST2 over Overlay.
- Configure N5K1 and N5K2 Eth2/3 on VLAN 10 and configure HOST1 as IP 10.10.10.4 and HOST2 with IP 10.10.10.5
- Configure Trunk on LINK Eth2/2 between N7k1 and N5K1 and N7K2 and N5K2
- Configure N7K1 and N7K2 as STP root
- Configure Eth2/1 on N7K1 with IP 192.168.1.1/24 and Eth2/1 on N7K2 with IP 192.168.1.2/24 and make it as join interface.
- Enable OTV feature on N&K1 and N7K2
- Configure 999 as Site VLAN between N7K1 and N7K2
- Configure N7K1 with Site Identifier: 0X101
- Configure N7K2 with Site Identifier: 0X102
- Enable IGMPV3 on join interface
- Configure Overlay on N7K1 and N7K2 with 184.108.40.206/24 as data group and 220.127.116.11 as OTV Control group.
- Extend VLAN 10 between these two DC.
- Verify OTV by reaching HOST1 to HOST2.