- N7K-1 is the default VDC, where N7K-3 and N7K-4 are non-default VDC
- Nexus 7000with the default VDC N7K-1pre configured
- Configure resource allocations for VDCs N7K-3and N7K-4 at this unit
- Configure resources for the VDC. By using the resource template to perform the task.
- Create and apply VDC resource templates as shown in this table below:
- In DC2 make sure that these High Availability policies are applied to VDCs
- N7K-1: reset
- N7K-3: bring down
- N7K-4: bring down
- Once VDC is configured, Initialize or configure the N7K-3 VDC from Default VDC with Mgmt Ip 10.10.10.10/24, Gateway 10.10.10.1
Now here we are going to configure the VDC which we have created earlier.