Configure Client Provisioning
LAB:Configure Client Provisioning
Below is the topology provided to configure in lab
Perform below task as per above topology.
- Review Client Provisioning Setting
- Configure ISE to Perform Automatic Posture updates and initiate Manual update.
- Configure ISE to utilize the NAC Agent and Create an associated NAC Agent Posture Profile
- Configure ISE to utilize Cisco AnyConnect Unified Client and Create an associated profile and AnyConnect Configuration
- Configure Client Provisioning Policies in Cisco ISE
Client Provisioning Setting:
In this Section we will review Client Provisioning Setting. Navigate to WorkCentre | Posture | Client Provisioning. Make sure that the configuration should match the below screen shots.
Download Resource to your PC
In the admin PC, use your Firefox file to download following files.
And also download following XML files
Add Resource to ISE:
Navigate to WorkCentre | Posture | Client Provisioning | Resources | Click ADD
Select Category: Cisco Provided Packages. Browse and Select any one of the Pkg one by one and Clik open | Click Submit | Click Confirm
Use below figure as reference:
Once all pkg is installed, we will use same operation to create the acNAM Profile: Customer Created Agent Resource Package.
Use below figure as reference for acNAM Profile