SD-Access software licenses
Cisco SD-Access software licenses
Below figure describes the Cisco SD-Access platform license combinations for Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco DNA subscriptions require a minimum level of Base license on the device. The Base licenses are perpetual in nature.
- Cisco DNA subscriptions are term based and are available in 3-, 5-, and, in some cases, 7-year terms.
- On the Cisco Catalyst 3000 Series Switches, only three virtual networks are available if IP Base and Cisco DNA Advantage are enabled on the switch. With IP Services, the restriction of three virtual networks is removed and all VRFs supported on the platform are available for Cisco SD-Access.
- Cisco DNA subscriptions can be purchased as a configuration option under most compatible hardware platforms (listed above), or can be purchased separately using A La Carte (ALC) SKUs.
- Cisco DNA Premier is term based and available in 3-, 5-, and, in some cases, 7-year terms.
- Cisco DNA Premier bundle includes Cisco DNA Advantage, ISE Base, ISE Plus, and Stealth watch licenses. This bundle includes between 25 and 100 ISE Base and ISE Plus sessions and 25 flows for a fixed switch, depending on the switch.
- Note that an add-on consisting of 25 ISE Base and ISE Plus sessions and an additional 25 flows is selected by default for 48-port switches at an additional cost. Customers can select up to three add-ons, for up to 100 ISE Base and ISE Plus endpoints and 100 flows per modular switch. This add-on is optional and can be removed if not required.
- Cisco DNA Advantage for Wireless includes term-based AP license and Cisco Prime Infrastructure license.
- Cisco DNA Premier for Wireless includes term-based Cisco DNA Advantage, AP license, Cisco Prime Infrastructure license, CMX Base, and 15 endpoint licenses for ISE Base and ISE Plus per access point.
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless requires Cisco DNA Advantage or Cisco DNA Premier License per Access Point.
- Cisco SD-Access Embedded Wireless requires Cisco DNA Advantage or Cisco DNA Premier License per Access Point.
- Cisco SD-Access requires ISE Base and ISE Plus licenses.