Configure Routing on OpenStack
- Enable Neutron Routing services on OpenStack
- Create a Router and add two Network dclessons-Network1 with subnet 220.127.116.11/24 and dclessons-Network2 with network 18.104.22.168/24
- Enable two VM dclessons-VM2 on dclessons-Network1 and second VM dclessons-VM1 on dclessons-Network2.
- Configure network so that dclessons-VM1 can access to internet
- Configure Floating IP address so that user can access dclessons-VM1 from internet or external network.
Now we will configure the neutron so that Routing can be configured and enabled on OpenStack. Open the following file after taking SSH and do the following setting as we have done in past.
Now lets create the Router name dclessons-Router1 from CLI by following command: