How to Configure Cloud Formation
Cloud Formation helps you to provision and manage your Stack. A stack can be used to build the multi-tier:
TO create the Stack make your VPC ready with public and private subnets as given below:
- VPC name: DCLESSONS-STACK
- CIDR: 184.108.40.206/16, Private Subnets: 10.0.1.0/24, Public Subnets: 10.0.2.0/24
- Create the Cloud formation service stack and name it DCLESSONS-CLOUD-STACK
- Select the Template: Please mail dclessons to get templates.
- Upload the templates and Review that VPC is created and Al component is configured.
Go to Cloud Formation service select the Click on Create New Stack, and Provide details in task and upload the Template.
Provide the additional tag if required, then click Next and then create .
Once all the resources have been created, the Status will be updated as CREATE_COMPLETE
Subnets (AWS Dashboard | VPC | Subnets provides a filter of your VPCs if you have multiple VPCs):
Like wise you can check all resources like Internet Gateway and NAT gateway etc.
Please mail to email@example.com for template used in this lab , DCLessons will mail you the templates and then you can test.