VXLAN Bridging LAB
LAB : Complete the following task :
- Configure the Underlay network between Leaf -1, Leaf -2, Leaf -3, Leaf -4, Spine-1, and Spine 2 by OSPF.
- Configure PIM protocol for Multicast support.
- Configure the VLAN 140 as L2 VLAN with VNI 50140 with multicast address 126.96.36.199.
- Configure VXLAN overlay between Leaf -1, Leaf -2, Leaf -3, Leaf -4, Spine-1, and Spine-2 in such a way that Server -1 ( 172.21.140.10 ) can be able to ping server -2 ( 172.21.140.11 ) which is in same vlan .
- Server -1 is connected to leaf-1 port eth1/3 and Server-2 is connected to leaf-3 port eth1/3 and Server-2
- Refer the below physical diagram to complete the task .
Check the ospf adjacency by entering show ip ospf neighbor on Spine-1 and Spine-2. The output shows four OSPF neighbors across four point-to-point links.
Enter show ip pim neighbor on both Spine-1 and Spine-2 to verify PIM neighbors.
Enter show nve vni on Leaf-1, Leaf-2, Leaf-3, and Leaf-4 to verify the VXLAN configuration.
Ping Server-2 from Server-1 Configuration: